Wesley United Methodist Church is a vibrant, Christ-centered church that is meeting the spiritual needs of the Vienna community. We are located at 711 Spring Street SE, Vienna, Virginia 22180, at the corner of Spring Street and Moore Avenue.
If you are seeking a church home which encourages:
- Caring and supportive fellowship
- An active and devoted prayer life and study of scripture
- Support for local and world missions
- An open, responsive awareness to the presence and power of God’s Holy Spirit
Come join us!
Beginning July 17, we will have one service on Sunday mornings. We will return to two services in September.
- No children's or adult Sunday Classes. The Youth class will meet at 9:00am most Sundays.
- Fellowship Time at 9:35am
- Worship Service at 10:00am
Higher Ground Service
Our Higher Ground Service is taking a break for the remainder of the summer. We will resume in September.
Youth Schedule Update
We have changed the SPY banquet date to August 21
- July 24 9:00 Sunday School upstairs
- July 30-August 5 SPY
- August 7 - No Sunday School
- August 14 9:00 Sunday School upstairs
- August 21 9:00 Sunday School - Prepare for Youth Sunday & SPY Banquet
Please Be a Good Neighbor
Our neighbors have noticed people attending services speeding as well as blocking residents’ driveways. If you are able to do so, please park in our lot instead of on the street. As good Christians and good neighbors, we need to slow down and “drive friendly.”
Children are always welcome in our worship services, but we have other options, too – please choose whatever is best for your family:
- Our nursery downstairs, Room 105, is available for children under the age of 4 during Sunday School and both worship services
- Children’s Church meets after the Children’s Message during the 11:00 service. We go to room 102 and will return the children to the sanctuary during the last hymn.
Children are welcome to pick up a canvas worship bag from the large basket behind the greeters. They contain coloring books, crayons, note pads, and books. After worship, please return the bag, but keep any “masterpieces” your child has made.