Wesley United Methodist Church is a vibrant, Christ-centered church that is meeting the spiritual needs of the Vienna community. We are located at 711 Spring Street SE, Vienna, Virginia 22180, at the corner of Spring Street and Moore Avenue.
If you are seeking a church home which encourages:
- Caring and supportive fellowship
- An active and devoted prayer life and study of scripture
- Support for local and world missions
- An open, responsive awareness to the presence and power of God’s Holy Spirit
Come join us!
Sunday Worship at Wesley
- 8:45am – Higher Ground Contemporary Worship – Fellowship Hall Wesley’s contemporary service features contemporary Christian songs, led by our praise band in a relaxed and friendly setting. Grab a cup of coffee or tea, and join us as we sing, pray, and worship together. We share communion on the first Sunday of each month. Children are joyously welcome, and there will be a simple, fun children’s message. Child care is available for children under four years of age.
- 11:00am – Traditional Family Worship – Sanctuary Wesley’s 11:00am service features traditional hymns sung by our choir and accompanied by our organist. Our Sanctuary is a peaceful place to connect with God and our friendly congregation. We share communion on the first Sunday of each month. All are welcome to worship, including children, and we also offer Sunday School and child care.
Sunday, April 30
Please join us at our 8:45am and 11:00am services for Sunday services. Rev. Kyungsuk Cho will speak on The Holy Jerusalem.
Vacation Bible School
Vacation Bible School will be held July 17 - July 21. Registration is now open. See our VBS page for information.
We have several options for children during worship services at Wesley:
Children are always welcome to attend and participate in our services. If desired, they can pick up a canvas worship bag from the large basket behind the greeters in our Narthex. They contain coloring books, crayons, note pads, and books. After worship, please return the bag, but keep any “masterpieces” your child has made.
Sunday School is held during our 11:00am service. All preschoolers through 5th graders are encouraged to be dropped off at room 102 at 11:00. The children will participate in a brief worship together, and then split into two groups for Sunday School. Parents should pick up their children promptly after the conclusion of the worship service, either from room 102 (1st-5th graders) or room 104 next door (preschoolers & kindergartners).
Children under the age of 4 who do not wish to attend worship are welcome in our nursery, found in room 105. The nursery contains both an infant room and a toddler room (divided by a gated half-wall) and is staffed by two adult caregivers.